Sales Account Manager – Italy
The resource, after a period of training assisted with senior figures, will be included in the sales team, taking care of the following tasks:
- Develop and manage technical and commercial relationship with customers, aimed at increasing the commercial presence of the company, the diffusion of the brand and products in the assigned areas.
- Develop new projects and business opportunities; seek and procure new customers.
- Provide technical commercial, pre-sales and post-sales customer assistance, organize and join in technical meetings with customers.
- Manage relations with project technical representatives’ interface with the internal department, for the finalization of offers orders; provide the various departments with all the documentation and technical/commercial information necessary for the continuation of the activities.
- Join in the commercial coordination meetings by exchanging information on market positioning, competitor actions and technical-commercial problems incurred.
- Monitor the activities and results of the relevant area (orders acquired, orders in progress, turnover), update the results and budget forecast, informing about expected deviations and significant issues on significant positions.
- Degree in Chemistry/ Materials Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates with a degree in Economics or Communication will also be positively evaluated
Job type:full-time – 8:30-17:30
Location: Grumello del Monte (BG) – possibility to travel on the European territory.
The company provides for a direct insertion, CCNL Gomma Plastica, classification, level and salary will be discussed after the successful selection process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required, excellent dialectics, proactivity and resourcefulness, predisposition to teamwork and problem solving are also required
- Fluent knowledge of the English language (required level B2- C1)
- Knowledge for a second foreign language is highly appreciated (preferably knowledge of the German language)
- Familiarity and aptitude for the use of IT tolls/systems