Account Representative – America
Location: fluorseals america (TX – USA)
By joining the fluorseals family, you will have the opportunity to become one of the present and future leaders that will challenge and change the manufacturing industry as it is known today.
Daily responsibilities of an Account Representative:
- Developing new business and growing existing relationships with customers.
- Bringing value to our customers via phone and email communication.
- Providing quotations and contracts to prospective customers in a timely manner.
- To be the primary point of contact to customer for daily interaction. Including quotations, general product information and project status update.
- Customer service of orders and contracts; including order entry, order maintenance and driving orders to completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in sales, marketing or customer service
Job type: full-time – from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Pay: Base salary + Commission
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time office
Work Location: Stafford, TX
Our mission is bring the global leader in fluoropolymer manufacturing to the United States, and further establish fluorseals as the industry leader and innovator.
If you want to help us to make history, apply now to join our team!
- Strong organization skills
- Thrives at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service focus - fluorseals develops customers for life
- Proactive nature and excellent interpersonal skills
- Solution based selling skills – identifying a customer’s needs and working to provide a solution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team – team oriented that excels when collaborating and working with others
- Quick and confident decision-making skills. Ability to make strategic and calculated decisions in the moment